[wdmmg-discuss] Open Spending call for collaboration?

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Wed Apr 20 12:37:50 UTC 2011

Hi Jonathan,

On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 1:46 PM, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
> On the back of the Italian spending data stuff should we put out a
> public call to ask people about doing Open Spending in their country?

I would hold off on this: we're completely out of capacity as is,
doing client work and trying to cooperate with the people who come
here more or less of their own accord. I feel that even just by
advertising for additional contact persons we'd be promising a bit of
service of which I'm not sure we can provide within a reasonable time
frame, assuming we're not given some magic, amazing amount of
resources (and even then, Brooke's law applies ;-). I'm not sure there
is such a thing as "too much networking", but in this case it tends to
end up as additional Excel files in our mailboxes very quickly...

- Friedrich