[wdmmg-discuss] Where does Europe's money go?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Apr 21 15:49:58 UTC 2011

Great! I think we can help with doing the visualisations on
OpenSpending.org, background research, I should be able to help edit
this into a short film with boilerplate, etc.

Simon, Lisa: would you be able to help out with a compelling angle,
co-drafting a short script, etc? And perhaps a recorded voiceover from
one of you?

(Ron: is this of any interest to you? See below for details...)

J.