[wdmmg-discuss] R: R: R: Italy's regional public accounts

De Luca Simona simona.deluca at tesoro.it
Tue Apr 26 05:26:01 UTC 2011

A few days afetr we launched "Italy open spending"...many thanks to you all (...last week was such a busy one!)!!!

Just to complete our 48-hours work ... why don't we add a link to ckan where we uploaded the RPA dataset as well as a link to  the Regional Public Account website (at www.dps.tesoro.it\cpt there is the italian and the english version)?
Just two simple steps ... waiting for our new data release (2009 will be published in a short time and the .txt/.csv file will be downloadable!).

Thanks again!
Simona