[wdmmg-discuss] R: R: R: Italy's regional public accounts

Stefano Bertone stefano.bertone at obspm.fr
Tue Apr 26 10:06:46 UTC 2011

Hello everybody!
To begin with, thanks for the great job : i really enjoyed exploring
the tons of data provided in your more than user-friendly interface!
Moreover, I really think making governments budget and spending
available to everybody is a great step towards a more perfect
democracy and a good way to make people understand why it's important
for them to pay taxes (especially in Italy...).

I'm joining your discussion about the "Italian open spending" release
to offer my help for the data treatment for the next releases
(2010-2011) or for any need you could have at the moment or in the
future. As Italian, I'm particularly interested in the budget reports
from my country, but I can lend a hand anywhere.
 From your mail I understand you could enjoy some more hands and minds
and I'd be glad to contribute to such an interesting and important
project.

Waiting for your kind reply, I send you my best wishes,

Stefano Bertone

LNE-SYRTE, CNRS UMR8630, UPMC
Observatoire de Paris
+33(0)140512211