[wdmmg-discuss] WDMMG Mexico

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Wed Feb 9 21:09:58 UTC 2011

Hi Jose,

On Tue, Feb 8, 2011 at 7:08 PM, Jose Maria Marin <Jose at fundar.org.mx> wrote:
> My name is Jose M. Marin and I work at Fundar, a non-profit that focuses on
> issues of transparency, budgeting, accountability and human rights. We are
> interested in setting up a WDMMG website for Mexico and we were told this is
> the best place to start!

Fantastic! Lets see how we can get you started :-)

> First of all I wanted to ask, what kind of budget information we need to
> create the database for the different visualizations? Could we take a look
> at some of the databases used in WDMMG to get an idea of the format and info
> we need to collect?

I've now started to set up a page detailing the data format needed
etc.: http://wiki.openspending.org/Technical_Format - perhaps you
could tell me if this is useful for you and what should be added. We
can, of course, also talk about this on IRC or Skype?

- Friedrich