[wdmmg-discuss] WDMMG Mexico

Jose Maria Marin Jose at fundar.org.mx
Wed Feb 9 21:58:34 UTC 2011

Hi Friedrich,

Thanks for the response!

The information you provided is very useful. It would be good to have a Skype call if you can spare the time. There is at least one big database provided by the government on the yearly budget that we can use for the overview, and regions visualizations; however, I suspect we'll have to create other databases, for example one that has both income and expenditure information for the "My daily bread" visualization.

I wonder if it's possible to see the actual database for My daily bread to replicate it (taking into consideration of course the differences in expenditure classifications, etc).

Let me know when's a good time to talk!

Best regards,

Jose