[wdmmg-discuss] wdmmg [Italy]

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich at pudo.org
Sun Jan 30 10:54:20 UTC 2011

Hi Stefano,

great so see some activity around this kicking of in Italy!

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 10:22 AM, Stefano Costa <stefano.costa at okfn.org> wrote:
>      * it's VERY IMPORTANT for us to have indications on how data
>        should be made available (formats, fields, documentation, level
>        of detail) for being imported into the WDMMG application

The simple answer is: we can do with any transaction or budget data
that is available in some kind of tabular format. Additional
classification schemes (e.g. by function, department, region) are
helpful, as are good descriptions of both the source and the
beneficiary.

See also the (unfortunately German) notes I wrote on this:

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&sl=de&tl=en&u=http://wiki.offenerhaushalt.de/wiki/Format

Best, Friedrich