[wdmmg-discuss] Open Data Initiatives AmsterdamP.pptx (jonathan.gray at okfn.org)

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon Jun 13 17:39:21 UTC 2011

Hi guys,

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you (when you write to me,
please cc' wdmmg-discuss if possible - that way the emails jump out at
me and I see them).

Should we look at rescheduling to Friday, when Katalin can make it as
well? Otherwise, Lex - we can organise a chat at a time to suit you!

All the best,

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers