[wdmmg-discuss] Open Spending Working Group + Blog?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Jun 23 17:52:28 UTC 2011

What do people think about having an Open Spending Working Group -
which would basically be a group of people who are working on
OpenSpending.org in their country - and other interested parties (e.g.
people interested in open spending data who are not contributing to
OpenSpending.org). At the moment we don't have a single list of all
the people working in this area - I think that this could be really
useful!

Also what about having, e.g. blog.openspending.org, or
spending.okfn.org as a place to put things like meeting notes, project
updates, list of WG members, etc? At the moment OpenSpending links to
the WhereDoesMyMoneyGo.org blog, which is probably not the right place
to put, e.g. updates on Italian or German spending data!

What do people think?

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator