[wdmmg-discuss] WDMMG -> Flash (flex?) Bubble Chart Source Files! ?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Mar 7 15:13:02 UTC 2011

Hi Armand,

Sorry for the slight lag in responding! Just to say you should have
seen that the latest version of the flash files have just been
released.

I also wonder whether you'd be able to make our biweekly community
meetups [1] (next one this Thursday) -- as you may have seen we're
working hard right now to create a more general platform
('OpenSpending') which lots of people can utilize.

Rufus

[1]: http://wiki.openspending.org/Meetups

On 18 January 2011 21:11, Armand Brahaj <mandi at shqiperia.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
> This is my first post into this mail list and it is a pitty that I am
> starting by asking some help :)
>
> We are currently working on a Open Data Project for Albania and we find
> fantastic the representation of the UK spending data (the uk-bubble-chart).
> We would like to offer a similar vizualization tool in our site and I
> would like to know if these files are offered some way in an open source
> licence? We (and other similar projects) might benefit from these
> source-files to generate a similar representation for our projects without
> increasing the cost of our projects.
>
> Thank you in advance for the attention to this email,
> Kind Regards
> Armand Brahaj

Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation