[wdmmg-discuss] WDMMG -> Flash (flex?) Bubble Cha rt Source Files! ?

Armand Brahaj mandi at shqiperia.com
Mon Mar 7 15:21:21 UTC 2011

Dear Rufus,
Thank you for the reply!
I did not have a chance to look into the flash files but I will definitely
give a look in one of these days. If you are aware of any kind of
documentation, please let me know. Docs always help (before we look in the
wrong folders and get lost).

I tried to find some alternative like the DrasticTree or the TreeMap
(Google), and for a prototype presentation used even PowerPoint (all those
animations). Having access to the API of a Bubble Chart would be great.

Thank you
Armand