[OpenSpending-discuss] Anyone willing to help with getting basic data into openspending?

M.Skop KohoVolit.eu michal.skop at kohovolit.eu
Thu Nov 3 03:34:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

we would like to use OS for very detailed Czech budget data, but I am
fighting with the simple task of getting basic trial data into OS. ( I
must confess that the documentation is often unclear to me, this was my
2nd attempt, different data, and still no results.)

Isn't there anybody wiling to help us with the task? I believe if I can
get a simple dataset running, it shall be the same for the more complex one.

What I want to achieve by this trial is shown here (the same data):
http://test.kohovolit.sk/m/chart_3.html
One year, only a simple hierarchy 'chapter'(=group of organizations) ->
'organization', nothing more for the beginning.

The data is here:
http://thedatahub.org/dataset/aris-test-2010
https://raw.github.com/michalskop/BudovaniStatu.cz/master/dev/os1.csv
https://raw.github.com/michalskop/BudovaniStatu.cz/master/dev/os1.json