[OpenSpending-discuss] Anyone willing to help with getting basic data into openspending?

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Thu Nov 3 11:27:02 UTC 2011

Dear Michal,

We would be very happy to help indeed. We actually regularly run
drop-in sessions to help people out, the next one will be next
Thursday, 10th November at 6pm UK time (via Skype) - would you be able
to make it?

If you are able to make it, could you add your name and Skype ID to
the pad below?:

 http://wdmmg.okfnpad.org/community-2011-11-10

In the meantime, perhaps we can kill two birds with one stone? i.e.
help you and improve the documentation...

We have some brilliant data-wranglers on this list, could you outline
how far you have got and where the sticking point is?

A quick glance at your data suggests it is in the right format and
pretty clean, so this shouldn't take too much effort!

All the best,

Lucy