[OpenSpending-discuss] Time Series Chart

Friedrich Lindenberg friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org
Mon Nov 28 17:50:32 UTC 2011

Hi Michal,

its not actually gone (e.g.
http://openspending.org/eu-commission-fts#timeseries) but the dropdown
has disappeared. In the future, I think we may want to keep these
separate: some views are treemaps, some are time series, some are
bubble trees. This seems more specific, but it'll require a better
selection and composition mechanism.

Does that make sense? How would a good visualization selector look
like in your mind: what parts are pre-defined, which are up to the
user?

- Friedrich