[OpenSpending-discuss] OpenSpending online community meetup - Thursday 27th October 6pm UK time

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Tue Oct 25 16:44:48 UTC 2011

Hi All,

With OGDCamp last week, we ended up getting out of sync with our regular
meeting. This week, they are back and the next one will take place at *6pm
UK time this Thursday 27th October*.

If you are looking to get involved with OpenSpending or would like help with
something you are working on, please drop in and speak to us. Just put your
name and Skype details on the etherpad below and we'll make sure to pull you
into the call:

http://wdmmg.okfnpad.org/community-2011-10-27

Looking forward to speaking to you soon!

All the best,

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers