[OpenSpending-discuss] R: [wdmmg-discuss] R: Italy's regional budget?

De Luca Simona simona.deluca at tesoro.it
Fri Oct 28 14:45:37 UTC 2011

Let's check data on waste production in the South of Italy for 2008 and 2009 even at municipality level on http://www.dps.tesoro.it/obiettivi_servizio/dati_subregionali.aspù
(at regional level on http://www.dps.tesoro.it/obiettivi_servizio/dati.asp)

The Regional Public Account database is available only at regional level but there are some pilot projects to obtain sub-regional level (coherent with regional data, which is not so simple....).
The only published data I know are made by Regione Emilia Romagna and are available at http://www.regione.emilia-romagna.it/finanzaterritorio/bancadati/Organizzazioni_Ricerca.asp
you have to select the province, the sector and to flag on financial data
May be you can anyway test you analysis ...
Simona

Simona De Luca
Unità di valutazione degli investimenti pubblici
Via Liguria, 26
00187 Roma
Tel. +39 06 96517022