[OpenSpending-discuss] R: R: [wdmmg-discuss] R: Italy's regional budget?

Pennisi Aline aline.pennisi at tesoro.it
Fri Oct 28 11:11:35 UTC 2011

OK, so while I prepare the data, I will also update the second link: http://thedatahub.org/dataset/italyregionalaccounts

Thanks

ALine

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Stefano Costa [mailto:stefano.costa at okfn.org]
Inviato: venerdì 28 ottobre 2011 13.10
A: Pennisi Aline
Cc: Martin Keegan; Lucy Chambers; Chiara Mazzone; wdmmg-discuss at lists.okfn.org; De Luca Simona
Oggetto: Re: R: [wdmmg-discuss] R: Italy's regional budget?

Il giorno ven, 28/10/2011 alle 13.04 +0200, Pennisi Aline ha scritto:

> I can help in updating the data according to the new format - I just
> need to find some spare time and I will then send it to you.
> In the meantime do you know how to retrieve the entry we had already
> made for CKAN? I can't find it anymore, and this could be the occasion
> to review it again.

Hi,
apparently there are two different packages listed at the Data Hub
(formerly known as CKAN.net):

http://thedatahub.org/dataset/italys-regional-public-accounts
http://thedatahub.org/dataset/italyregionalaccounts

The latter lists the actual data files that were uploaded to
OpenSpending, so it's probably better to go on with that one and delete
the first one.

Ciao,
steko