[wdmmg-discuss] portugal data

Carlos FIgueiredo carlosmiguelfigueiredo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 14:58:36 UTC 2011

Jean Brice,

I am quite new as you can see from my postings!
But I would recommend the following:

1 - Look for a good source of (official) spending data.
2 - Take a look at some examples posted on the wiki.openspending.org
(See countries / Portugal for my case) and in ckan.net
(ckan.net/package/public_administration_contracts_for_portugal for example)
3 - Take a look at the model requirements in the wiki as well see my
model for example in https://github.com/csfigu/portugal-budget-visualization
4 - if you follow this path then it should be "easy" to be able to show
something like this.
5 - Register on the wiki and on ckan and post/upload your data/models
progress, questions, errors, to make it easier for anyone to help you
when help is needed.

Look I started this project not even a month ago, I'll try to help but I
guess the list is the right place to post.

Cheers,

Carlos

then come back to the list and post whatever questions you got.