[wdmmg-discuss] portugal data

Peralta Ramos Momi (Gerente de Desarrollo Multimedia) APERALTA at LANACION.COM.AR
Fri Sep 2 15:33:15 UTC 2011

Carlos: I´m Angelica from LA NACION in Argentina (http://www.lanacion.com.ar ), if you get that data in a visualization form like WDMMG please tell me how, as we´ve uploaded our budget data thanks to Fredrich but I have never seen the viz.

Perhaps you can help us, we have no Phython or Php developers for this available but we have the best source of Data in Argentina, and we can update with running budget.

Tks
Angelica

De: wdmmg-discuss-bounces at lists.okfn.org [mailto:wdmmg-discuss-bounces at lists.okfn.org] En nombre de Carlos FIgueiredo
Enviado el: Viernes, 02 de Septiembre de 2011 11:59
Para: JeanBrice TETKA; wdmmg-discuss at lists.okfn.org
Asunto: Re: [wdmmg-discuss] portugal data

Jean Brice,

I am quite new as you can see from my postings!
But I would recommend the following:

1 - Look for a good source of (official) spending data.
2 - Take a look at some examples posted on the wiki.openspending.org (See countries / Portugal for my case) and in ckan.net (ckan.net/package/public_administration_contracts_for_portugal for example)
3 - Take a look at the model requirements in the wiki as well see my model for example in https://github.com/csfigu/portugal-budget-visualization
4 - if you follow this path then it should be "easy" to be able to show something like this.
5 - Register on the wiki and on ckan and post/upload your data/models progress, questions, errors, to make it easier for anyone to help you when help is needed.

Look I started this project not even a month ago, I'll try to help but I guess the list is the right place to post.

Cheers,

Carlos

then come back to the list and post whatever questions you got.