[OpenSpending] Fwd: FP7 research project on Big Data

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Wed Dec 5 18:42:56 UTC 2012

Dear all,

Does anyone on this list use Big Data as part of their work on
Financial transparency? Does the size of the data which we work with
(sometimes many millions of rows) count?

OKFN-De are engaged in a Big data research project and want to hear
from us on whether there is anything they should be looking into.
Would love to hear from you,

Lucy