[OpenSpending-discuss] Portuguese Initiatives

Nuno Moniz nunompmoniz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 4 16:44:57 UTC 2012

Sorry for the delay,

You can find it here : www.nunomoniz.com/orcamento/PTStateBudget2012.json

I translated it, but i'm betting there are a few expressions that have
another translation to English. I'm betting you will spot them.

As a note, it is divided by sections and subsections. The subsections total
does not necessarily sums up to the section total. I chose not to include
some bits that would've been just classified as "others" . Maybe i
should've done it just like that, but oh well.

Any question, improvement etc, would be very welcome, as usual :)

Cheers!