[OpenSpending-discuss] Next OpenSpending Online Community Meeting & Wrangler Training: Postponed until next week

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Wed Jan 11 11:23:53 UTC 2012

Hi All,

Welcome back, I hope everyone had a wonderful break, if you were lucky
enough to get one.

Just a quick note that we're going to move the OpenSpending community
meeting back one week and restart them, bi-weekly from next week (19th
Jan). They'll be at the usual time of 6pm GMT.

If you'd like to join the call, just please add your name and Skype ID to
the pad below:

http://wdmmg.okfnpad.org/community-2012-01-12

Looking forward to kicking these back off again!

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers
Community Coordinator