[OpenSpending-discuss] OpenSpending: What we're working on this week

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon Jan 23 13:40:58 UTC 2012

Hi All,

An update report on where we are going with OpenSpending:

This week:

* *Embeddable Widgets* to allow journalists and bloggers to use the
OpenSpending visualisations in their posts,
* *Collections* - arbitrary groupings created by the user - we'll write
this up fully soon but it's a very exciting development and will enable all
kinds of interesting things such as....
* *The Compar-o-tron* (basic prototype) - compare and contrast data

We also hope to have an update soon on *translations* and when they are
going live.

More detail, including links & mockups can be found
here<http://blog.openspending.org/2012/01/23/updates-from-the-openspending-dev-team/>
.

More soon!

--