[OpenSpending] Removing and renaming dataset visualisations

José Félix Ontañon fontanon at emergya.com
Fri Jul 20 16:32:55 UTC 2012

Hi Friedrich,

I've filled also #477 for requesting a 'rename view from the UI' feature.

I want to rename the 'Seville Budget' bubble tree view[1] to '2012
Spending budget bubble tree". I'm glad to hear you can help me to do
so manually,

Regards!

[1] http://openspending.org/seville-budget/views/seville-budget

2012/7/20 Friedrich Lindenberg <friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org>:
> Hi José Félix,
>
> I'm sorry to say but you are correct: there is no method to do this
> quickly. I've filed an issue for that function but if you link me to
> the view you want to have deleted I can clear that out individually in
> the mean time!
>
> https://github.com/openspending/openspending/issues/476
>
> - Friedrich
>
> On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 9:31 PM, José Félix Ontañon
> <fontanon at emergya.com> wrote:
>> 2012/7/19 Lucy Chambers <lucy.chambers at okfn.org>:
>>> Hi Jose,
>>>
>>> On OpenSpending. When you log in, you should be taken to a dashboard
>>> with all of the datasets and visualisations you have been working
>>> with.
>>>
>>> What you need to  do is:
>>>
>>> 1. Click on the dataset in question
>>> 2. Click through to 'Manage'
>>> 3. Click Click through to 'Meta'
>>>
>>> There you should be able to rename and manage your dataset.
>>>
>>> Hope that helps, drop me a line if you have any more questions,
>>>
>>> Lucy
>>
>> Thanks for your fast answer Lucy! The point is that what I'm really
>> trying to do is to rename/remove visualisations, not the dataset
>> itself.
>>
>> Regards,

>>> --
>>> Lucy Chambers