[OpenSpending] Doubts about compounds variables and drilldown in levels

José Félix Ontañon fontanon at emergya.com
Fri Jul 20 19:16:54 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm working with compound variables trying to set up a drilldown in
three levels. Just like in UK-CRA's dataset!
http://openspending.org/ukgov-finances-cra

So, in my dataset[1], 'Spending area' (or 'area') is the level at the
top, then 'entity', 'program', and 'concept' as the last level.
I'm afraid I don't know how fix the fields, at the dimensions editor,
to get that drilldown in three levels behaviour. Which column must be
set as id? how do I set the hierarchy area -> entity -> program ->
concept?

Cheers,

[1] http://openspending.org/seville-budget

--