[OpenSpending] Interesting budget visualisations from around the globe

Budgit Nigeria budgitng at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 15:22:04 UTC 2012

Hello,

With love from Africa try this two applications for budget visualization.

*Twaweza - Kenya Budget Visualization *

http://twaweza.org/uploads/flash/budget-visualization-kenya-000/Kenya.html#/home/spending=Actual&year=2010-11&viewType=Bubbles&split=Function

*BudgIT Nigeria   - Budget Cut Simulation App *

yourbudgit.com/kut/

Cheers.

Oluseun Onigbinde
BudgIT