[OpenSpending] [open-government] Technology for Fiscal Transparency - Where Next?

Chris Taggart countculture at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:30:39 UTC 2012

Pedro

That sounds great. I'm going to OGP (am on one of the panels), and that
sort of project was one of the reasons for setting up OpenCorporates
(OpenSpending and OpenlyLocal both use the OpenCorporates reconciliation
API to match names of government suppliers to companies). We haven't yet
got Brazilian companies in OpenCorporates, but are working on it.

Chris

OpenCorporates :: The Open Database of the Corporate World
http://opencorporates.com
OpenlyLocal :: Making Local Government More Transparent
http://openlylocal.com
Blog: http://countculture.wordpress.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/CountCulture