[OpenSpending] Instances of OpenSpending e.g. Brazilian Data - list them, blog about them, etc.?

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Thu May 31 13:26:05 UTC 2012

Hi V,

We also have many people who use components of OS - but not the entire
instance, for example

http://budovanistatu.cz/
http://amipenzunk.hu/

We've recently put up a 'portfolio' page on OS:
http://openspending.org/about/portfolio.html

And I'd really like to add mention of things like these somewhere on
OS as these guys have done really amazing work (with little or no help
from us) - maybe we could add them too?

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers