[OpenSpending] Instances of OpenSpending e.g. Brazilian Data - list them, blog about them, etc.?

Velichka Dimitrova velichka.dimitrova at okfn.org
Thu May 31 13:04:13 UTC 2012

Dear list,

I was wondering if we have a list of all online instances of OpenSpending,
which are not necessarily linked to openspending.org, but use the
OpenSpending code.

E.g. Thiago has put together paraondefoiomeudinheiro.com.br and certainly
there are other examples which use the OpenSpending - so they could be
maybe listed on a page on the OpenSpending website - or maybe people can
blog about these on the Spending Blog?

--
Velichka Dimitrova
Project Coordinator