[OpenSpending] The open spending handbook sprint

Anagnostopoulos Ioannis i.anagnostopoulos at medialab.ntua.gr
Thu Nov 15 18:16:56 UTC 2012

Dear Lisa,

great initiative indeed. We look forward to auditing and to contributing in
any way we can.

Best,

Ioannis

On 13 November 2012 14:18, Lisa Evans <lisa.evans at okfn.org> wrote:

> Hello open spending people,
>
> As you read this seven members of the open spending community, at least
> one person from every continent, are huddled together in a small room in
> London. Our challenge? To write a book in four days.
>
> We're putting together a list of resources and organisations working in
> the area of public spending and budgets, along with lots of advice for NGOs
> to really use public data.
>
> If you have examples you would like included then please shout out on this
> thread.
>
> Here's a glimpse into our first day:
> http://openspending.org/blog/**2012/11/13/handbook-spring-**day-1.html<http://openspending.org/blog/2012/11/13/handbook-spring-day-1.html>
>
> At the end of the four days the idea is to have a book that is a wiki
> style living thing for you to fill with your own successes and challenges.
> We'll be sharing the book as it forms, starting from later today when we
> will mail the link to this list.
>
> Best,
> Lisa

*Ioannis Anagnostopoulos*
*http://www.anagnostopoulos.name
Assistant Professor, University of Central Greece
Dpt of Computer Science and Biomedical Informatics
Papasiopoulou 2-4, GR-35100, Lamia, Greece*
*Research Assistant, National Technical University of Athens,*
*School of Electrical and Computer Engineering,*
*Tel: +30 210 772 2538, +30 210 772 1447*
*
*
*
*