[OpenSpending] What happened to the wiki?

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Tue Sep 25 13:30:15 UTC 2012

Just one further note that the wiki won't be up for long, we're
transitioning to the new content system. It's useful to know which
parts people still need, this one was already on the list - but
anything else people on the list are interested in seeing repackaged
on the new site, do give us a shout!