[OpenSpending] Looking for a contact

Anders Pedersen anders.pedersen at okfn.org
Tue Apr 16 11:13:38 UTC 2013

Hi Mehdi,

The work that Adam and the rest of the team at Open Budget Oakland
have done to get this project off the ground in such a short time is
indeed impressive: http://openbudgetoakland.org/

Glad to hear that you want to write about how cities can use
OpenSpending. I'll ping you off the list later today!

Anders