[OpenSpending] Canada launches spending database without transactional spending data?

James McKinney james at opennorth.ca
Thu Apr 25 21:47:35 UTC 2013

To my knowledge, the data is not available in the open data catalog (yet).

It certainly doesn't help anyone track spending, in any meaningful sense of the word "track". The most generous way to put it is that it lets you consult past spending on a yearly basis. Nonetheless, this wasn't easy before, so kudos for that.

James