[OpenSpending] Sunlight Foundation & Code for America's Local Procurement Survey

Rebecca Williams rwilliams at sunlightfoundation.com
Mon Aug 5 19:20:40 UTC 2013

Hello OpenSpenders,

The Sunlight Foundation and Code for America have teamed up to complete
what could be *with your help* the most comprehensive survey of local level
procurement processes conducted in the United States.

If you work for U.S. local government (or have contacts that do!) and are
available to fill out this 15 minute
survey<https://codeforamerica.wufoo.com/forms/local-gov-procurement-survey/>
on
procurement, we'd love to hear from you.

For more information, check out the Sunlight Foundation introductory
blogpost: here<http://sunlightfoundation.com/blog/2013/07/18/local-government-procurement-how-does-your-city-stack-up/>
. Or Code for America's calls to action:
here<http://codeforamerica.org/2013/07/18/help-us-procure-procurement-policies/>
 and here<http://codeforamerica.org/2013/07/25/perspectives-on-procurement/>
.

Also, feel free to put anyone in touch with me directly or to ping me for
more info!

Your help is appreciated in advance,

Rebecca

--