[OpenSpending] Public money quizzes for OpenSpending.org?

Steve Adcock gsaintheusa at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 15:45:04 UTC 2013

Great idea Jon.
Do you have someone willing to take charge of it? Maybe produce a weekly
quiz or cross-word puzzle and an annual or monthly contest? I think this
kind of thing is generally a good idea and should capture the interest of a
portion of the reading community (5-10%?). However, it needs a regular
champion to make it work.
An added advantage if the concept takes hold is that we may be able to get
the weekly/monthly puzzle posted in other online magazines and news feeds,
which would improve OKFN visibility to the community at large.
Maybe the puzzle could include a graphic element or design, as you suggest,
I like that idea. Additionally, perhaps you might also consider allowing
the answers, at least for some puzzles, to take a graphic form. No telling
what cool ideas we might be able to get from that type of crowd sourcing.
Regards
Steve Adcock

Regards,
Steve Adcock