[OpenSpending] Public money quizzes for OpenSpending.org?

K. Brzezinska kfbrzezinska at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 16:57:59 UTC 2013

I think quizzes are always appealing to a certain segment of the
population. (I personally was totally absorbed by the Christian Science
Monitor's US citizenship test.) I would be happy to contribute to a monthly
contest, and initially would like to focus on providing info abt the topics
I'm most adept with: petroleum (could be subsidies for development or ...)
and other energy, government subsidies to companies, or some other topics
hammered out to fit a specific theme. Not yet adept enough at the technical
side, but would happily contribute my undying hunger for info.

Will think this week about where I'd look for info about such topics.
Especially the petroleum industry is full of info (and secrets!).

cheers, K.