[OpenSpending] Spending Stories in spanish

Anders Pedersen anders.pedersen at okfn.org
Mon Dec 23 18:10:49 UTC 2013

Hi Felix,

This is amazing to hear! All the directions for installation, translation
and setting up the database are covered in the Spendingstories readme:
https://github.com/jplusplus/okf-spending-stories/blob/master/README.md

As soon as you have set up a Spanish language version you can invite
community members to contribute spending stories for the site. Notice
however that you will start from a separate empty database when you boot it.

I am eager to hear about your plans and how we can help out making this
happen - maybe something to catch up on at the next community hangout in
January 2014? Let me know if will cover for you to get you started!

Best,
Anders

*Anders Pedersen Community Coordinator  |  skype: anpehej  |  @anpe
<https://twitter.com/> The Open Knowledge Foundation <http://okfn.org/>