[OpenSpending] [open-government] Sunlight Foundation`s new international program

Hare, Jason Jason.Hare at raleighnc.gov
Tue Feb 12 17:12:13 UTC 2013

Hi Julia-

I am very interested in the Sunlight Foundation's position on personal data as it relates to open data initiatives. I will send my story on developing a privacy policy this afternoon.

Best regards

Jason Hare
Open Data Program Manager
City of Raleigh - Information Technology
One Exchange Plaza, Suite 900
P. O. Box 590
Raleigh, North Carolina 27602-0590
Mobile: 919-323-2767