[OpenSpending] Google hangout about the new EU Budget - Monday 18 February at 19:00 CET / 18:00 GMT

Anders Pedersen anders.pedersen at okfn.org
Thu Feb 14 17:22:15 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Last Friday leaders of the EU member states agreed on the 2014-2020
budget, which totals €960bn. We're taking the opportunity to organise
a Google Hangout for data journalists and the OpenSpending community
to discuss how to access and analyse spending data from EU's budget.

The hangout will go down: Monday 18 February at 19:00 CET / 18:00 GMT,
and Ronny Patz from Transparency International (Brussels) will join us
and share his experiences on access to information on EU spending.

All details about the agenda and how to sign up are available here:
http://openspending.org/blog/2013/02/14/Join-hangout-on-the-EU-budget.html

I hope many of you will consider yo join.

Best,
Anders

--
Anders Pedersen