[OpenSpending] Fwd: [tech-discuss] Mentorship Applications, Glen Cove Summary Review

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon Feb 18 11:01:58 UTC 2013

Hi all,

(apologies for the cross-post)

This may be of interest, there are a few days left to apply.

The Transparency and Accountability Initiative (Bridge scheme) is
organising mentorships to pair up organisations working in transparency and
accountability with technical organisations to help to work out a combined
technology strategy.

Groups can apply for support for activities such as:

   - Development of tech project ideas into mission-driven active tech
   projects
   - Technology interventions in support of specific advocacy campaigns
   - Development or expansion of tech projects tied to donor-supported
   activities or funding proposals
   - Project-specific skills-building for sustained long-term capacity of
   relevant program staff

More information can be found here:
http://tech.transparency-initiative.org/the-tabridge-mentorships/

Should be really interesting as there are a lot of interesting
organisations already involved in the bridging scheme!

Lucy