[OpenSpending] openspending.at - how to display data tables?

Krabina Bernhard krabina at kdz.or.at
Tue Feb 26 10:24:33 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

the result of create camp on the Open Data Day in Vienna http://wiki.opendataday.org/Vienna2013 is a Austrian installation of openspending at http://www.openspending.at
including first data on the cities of Graz and Salzburg.

We are planning to announce this tomorrow, but meanwhile I have a question regarding the OpenSpending software:

When I create a visualization, just the visualization is displayed, but no data table underneath (as you have in openspending.org). How can I get this data table to be displayed?

Thank you,
Bernhard

--
Mag. Bernhard Krabina