[OpenSpending] openspending.at - how to display data tables?

Vitor Baptista vitor at vitorbaptista.com
Tue Feb 26 17:52:54 UTC 2013

Hi Kabrina,

It's very cool to hear that you hacked on OpenSpending during the weekend
:-)

I'm organizing a gallery of OpenSpending's visualizations. It's not ready
yet, but you can check at:

   - Bubbletree (http://jsfiddle.net/vitorbaptista/jhaKT/)
   - AggregateTable (http://jsfiddle.net/vitorbaptista/mFVMv/)
   - Treemap (http://jsfiddle.net/vitorbaptista/RVdNt/)
   - Treetable (http://jsfiddle.net/vitorbaptista/2ryzb/)

There you can see how to create a Treetable (Treemap + AggregateTable).
Unfortunately, it's not as easy as the other widgets.

May I ask you why you decided to build openspending.at, instead of using
openspending.com? By creating another instance of OS, we're missing one of
its most powerful features: searching across all datasets (
http://openspending.org/search).

Cheers,
Vítor Baptista.