[OpenSpending] Exploring Senegal Public Procurements : how we turned PDF files into browsable data ?

Pierre Chrzanowski pierre.chrzanowski at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 16:18:32 UTC 2013

Hi All, I just shared a post on the Open Spending Blog on our exploration
of Senegal Public Procurements Data.

We explain in this tutorial how we turned PDF files released by
the Senegalese Authority for Public Procurement into a browsable dataset on
Open Spending. You will also find all the tools, scripts we used.

We hope this will be helpful in your own work.

http://blog.openspending.org/2013/07/04/exploring-senegal-public-procurements-how-we-turned-pdf-files-into-browsable-data/

--
*Pierre Chrzanowski*
// Skype: pierre.chrzanowski // Twitter : piezanowski