[OpenSpending] culture spending data

Olav Anders Øvrebø olav.ovrebo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 07:46:03 UTC 2013

Update about my search for data on funding for arts and culture:
Eurostat has data on government expenditure until 2011 for EU-27 and
the member states, following the Cofog standard (GF08). However I am
still looking for more recent data, especially for the worst crisis
hit countries (Spain, Italy, Portugal, Greece, Ireland). If you have
seen data on this, please let me know. Government budgets are normally
not presented according to the Cofog standard, but that doesn't matter
as long as I can find the data for i.e the cultural ministries'
budgets.

Best
Olav