[OpenSpending] Updating Moldova BOOST data

Richard Watts rjwatts at development-finance.org
Tue Jul 16 12:39:16 UTC 2013

Victoria - Many thanks for telling us about the BOOST Moldova update and sending the download link, much appreciated.

Friedrich - I have the Moldovan/Romanian BOOST dataset version for 2005 to 2010, I don't know if that would be any use for you? Maybe you can combine it with the 2008-2012 update into one CSV file?

For anyone that is interested I have updated the health and education sector comparison of the BOOST data with GovernmentSpendingWatch data using the new BOOST data, and again they are almost identical, see attached picture files. To clarify, data from Government Spending Watch uses official Government budget, outcome and MTEF documents, which is why there is also planned expenditure (original budget, but we have revision data on file too) as well as future projections in the attached picture files.

All the best,

Richard