[OpenSpending] Uploading California City Expenditures to Open Spending

Vitor Baptista vitor at vitorbaptista.com
Wed Jul 24 20:41:00 UTC 2013

Hi Marc,

That's really cool. I've downloaded your CSV and, as it's quite small, I
would upload them all to a single dataset. It's almost always better to
keep all related data in a single dataset, with multiple years and cities,
than to break them by city or whatever.

I saw that you create /pscs_sf_2012. I would suggest you to simply create
/pscs, or /california, whatever makes more sense to you, and throw
everything in there. It makes it easier to work. If you want to see just
one city/year, you can filter using OpenSpending.

Cheers!

Vítor Baptista

Developer  |  http://vitorbaptista.com |
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/vitorbaptista>|