[OpenSpending] Fwd: [ninjas] IMF Fiscal Transparency Code: comment sought

George Adcock gsaintheusa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 15:18:15 UTC 2013

Thanks for the open request Jonathan.

I believe OKFN:
- should always make a formal response to public transparency issues of
this type
- should go directly to the source to make responses, and not submit them
through a third party or blog
- should promote not only transparency, but well defined electronic formats
and ease of access

Regards,
Steve Adcock