[OpenSpending] Israel budget proposal - now online

Ton Zijlstra ton.zijlstra at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 09:05:08 UTC 2013

Hi Mor,

Even without using machine translation that looks pretty impressive. Thanks
for sharing! Great to see the work being done in collaboration with a
newspaper. I think that is key in quickly reaching a wider audience to
raise awareness of how openness in budgets and spending is valuable.

I'll use a screenshot of this for a workshop tomorrow at the Dutch National
Audit Office, who are exploring how open spending may be of assistance in
their job of auditing Dutch public spending. Using new and recent examples
helps, so thanks again for sharing.

best,
Ton

Interdependent Thoughts