[OpenSpending] Israel budget proposal - now online

cecilia anesi cecilia.anesi at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 10:11:36 UTC 2013

Hi Mor,

it is indeed impressive but it's hard to understand for those who do not
speak Hebrew. I was wondering if you would be able to write a few lines
presentation of the project in English. If so, I would be glad to advertise
the project on the News from the World section of the organisation I belong
to, IRPI, http://irpi.eu/category/news/global/ . There is another Italian
media, just born, called http://www.qcodemag.it/ and they will republish
the news also in Italian (IRPI collaborates with them).

do let me know
Thanks,
Cecilia

On 17 June 2013 02:41, Mor Rubinstien <mor at hasadna.org.il> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
> My name is Mor, and I'm the community coordinator for The Public Knowledge
> Workshop (Or "Hasadna" in Hebrew).
>
> Today the Israeli Parliament will vote for the national budget proposal.
> We decided that this time to collaborate with one of Israel economics
> newspaper, Calaclist, in order to give to public a well informed budget
> data before the vote.
>
>  All of the work was done by a team of volunteers who worked hard on the
> code,  UX and content.
>
> Unfortunately, at the moment it is only available in Hebrew, but I think
> its still look impressive. (And Google is translating it pretty good to
> English).
> http://www.calcalist.co.il/local/articles/0,7340,L-3605239,00.html
>
> Mor

*Cecilia Anesi*