[OpenSpending] Next Community call - 7 March, 7PM CET

Anders Pedersen anders.pedersen at okfn.org
Fri Mar 1 13:46:42 UTC 2013

Hi all,

We're getting ready for another Community Call on Thursday March 7, at
7PM CET (1PM EST, 7PM CET, other timezones [1])

Alan Hudson from ONE.org will join us to discuss:
"How to use spending data to estimate unit costs and development
outputs across the world?"

For the agenda we'll talk about:
·         If collecting estimates of unit costs can be valuable - and
how it could be integrated in current data collection?
·         Where might we look for estimates of unit costs (what types
of budget data, what countries are good examples)?
-         How can data from OpenSpending be used for locating and
estimating unit costs?
·         What other key individuals/organisations should we involving
in such a process?

We hope that you'll join us to talk about how to explore unit costs
from spending data.

Check the full agenda, minutes from prior calls and how to sign up
here: http://wdmmg.okfnpad.org/22

Notice that we'll run this call as a Google Hangout, so you might need
to install the plugin before the call:
https://tools.google.com/dlpage/hangoutplugin
If Google Hangout prevents anyone from participating let me know, and
we'll go back to Skype.

[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=OpenSpending+Community+Call&iso=20130307T19&p1=1314&ah=1

Best,
Anders